If you are moving in or moving out of one of our rentals near Ball State, then please take a look at the move in checklist and move out checklist that we provided.
- Put Utilities in Tenant(s) Name(s):
- Electric: Indiana-Michigan Power – 1(800)311-4634
- Gas: Vectren – 1(800)227-1376
- Water: Indiana-American Water – 1(800)492-8373
- Sewage: Bill will be sent to landlord and tenants will remit payment of bill to landlord
- Payment of Rent: Rent is due the first day of each month and no later than the third day of the month to avoid late charges as stated in the signed lease.
Pay rent to Phillip Mark and send to – 2600 W. Riggin Road, Muncie, IN 47304
- Care of House: Keep the house and premises in a clean and safe condition at all times.
- Telephone Contact:
Moving Out Checklist
- Clean stove, oven, refrigerator, sink, kitchen cabinets and floor
- Move stove and refrigerator out and clean floor behind each
- Clean all food from refrigerator and freezer
- Clean bathroom including tub, tub wall, sink, toilet and floor
- Clean all baseboards, windows, doors and ceiling fans (blades, lights and fixtures) and clothes washer and dryer
- Mop all vinyl floors, vacuum all carpet, sweep/vacuum stairs and clean basement floor
- Clean/sweep outdoor entrances and collect all trash from yard and shrubby
- Replace burned-out light bulbs and repair any broken items including glass/window screens
- Remove all furniture, related personal items. Do not leave any furniture or items inside or outside that will not fit in garbage can
- Leave all utilities in landlord’s name – Phillip Mark
- Notify landlord the date of vacating premises and leave a current forwarding address for handling of damage deposits